Fatigue Management Procedure
$200.00 Inc. GST
This procedure defines the requirements for managing fatigue in workplaces. It provides guidance to:
- Identify factors in the workplace that could lead to fatigue or reduced alertness
- Identify means of avoiding fatigue or reducing its likelihood
- Where fatigue is unavoidable, describe a number of coping strategies that could be used
- Support completion of risk assessments
- Support incident investigations that take into account possible fatigue-induced problems.